Open House Party

 
 
Welcome to the Open House party.
 
I hope everyone had a great News Years.  There is an old saying "What you do on New
Years day is what you will be doing the rest of the year."   If this is true I should have a
very lucky 2013.  I received an email yesterday that I had won $500 of bedding from
a blog giveaway. Yippee!  I'll  be back later to share my win.


 
There were so many great links to last weeks part and I chose a few to feature this week.
 
Enjoy....
 
 

 
Amanda at Dixie Delights  showed us her pretty New Years tablescape using collard
greens as a centerpiece.  Check out her recipe for champagne cupcakes and champagne
jello shots.  Did you eat collard greens to bring more money to you in 2013?  
 
 
 
This beautiful bedroom belongs to Kristel @ The Velvet Door. Visit her blog
to see the wonderful transformation of her bedroom and master bath.
 
 
 
I don't know anyone that enjoys decorating for Christmas more than Debbie at
A Debbie-Dabble Christmas.   In this post she answers questions about decorating
her nineteen beautiful trees and the many Christmas vignettes. 
 
On to the party....
 
xx,
Sherry 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheap Trophies DIY

A taste of autumn

Art exhibitions in Belgium - not to miss