Dining Room Buffet Goes White

Hey sweet friends!


I have been on a painting spree recently.  I’ve decided that when I get a little stressed, I paint, clean, organize, and change things up.


My family is getting a little paranoid at what I may do next.


My latest project was a buffet that my aunt gave me a few years ago.  It went from dark to light…from boring to fresh.


See what it looked like before…


buffet 1


and what it looks like now…


buffet one


Did you notice that even the lamp got painted?


Looks better, doesn’t it?   


You know that I’ve got to show you a few more photos.


buffet four


buffet


buffet eight


buffet three


buffet three


buffet runner


My mom made this great ruffled burlap runner that I use on the buffet.


Let me show you the runner that I am using on my farm table.  I  picked it up at Pottery Barn when I was in Texas.


dr table


I love the texture of this runner.  So great!!


Now take a quick look at part of my dining room.


table and full room


I know that I have a lack of seating at this table and am working on filling it up.  Right now I am using old theater seats on the far side of the table but they really aren’t tall enough.  But, for now, they will work  because I need them.



I am on the lookout for mismatched chairs and hopefully will pick up a few more on my next trip to the fleamarket.  That’s the plan.


table and full room 3


My jelly cabinet is on the other wall, but I figure you have seen enough for now.  I have done a little playing around with it also.


Okay,  that’s probably all of the furniture that will be painted white for awhile.  The buffet and the secretary were a big deal for me to decide to paint, but I am so happy I did. 


Update for my prayer warriors…mom’s first treatment went well today and she said all of the nurses were wonderful.  My youngest and I went and decorated her house for her birthday and took her some yummy and healthy snacks.  It was a surprise for her when she got home from her appointment.  Would love for your prayers to continue as the Lord brings her to your mind.  Her name is Judy, by the way.  Thank you.


I’m headed over to one of my favorite parties now.  Come to LaurieAnna's Farmhouse Friday party with me.  You will be so glad you did.  Really, this is a fabulous party, come on.

Also headed to the wonderful Common Ground for her fun party.


Headed to Donna's at Funky Junk Interiors for her Saturday night party.


Linking up over at Primp Your Stuff party tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home