The Lovely LaurieAnna’s

Hello to all of my friends…old and new!

 

There were so many amazing highlights to our trip to Louisiana a couple of weeks ago.

 

The company, of course, was the best part. 

 

The food was amazing.

 

The hospitality was grand.

 

And the shopping was fantastic!

 

Becky and her precious (yes, I said precious) husband took me to Canton, Texas, to a huge flea market.  Let me tell you that this place was huge… and they kept telling me it was small for August.  I will also tell you that it was HOT like no other hot I have ever felt!

 

The best part of our trip to Canton was that they also took me to the most beautiful shop that I believe I have ever been in.  This place was amazing from the moment my foot stepped in the door.

 

The fragrances were amazing….the sights were beautiful…the people were friendly.

 

Inspiration was everywhere.

 

I tried to soak in every little detail because I knew I would not be back for at least a year.  (LaurieAnna, I will be back though)

 

We asked permission to take a few photographs because I wanted to share the beauty with all of you who have never had the opportunity to go.  The pictures I took will not do this place justice.

 

Take a look at just a little of what I saw…

 

This beautiful lavender greeted us at the door and  I put my nose as close to it as I could without looking like a very strange out of town person.

 

laurie annas 8

 

 

laurie annas 1

 

 

laurie annas 2

 

 

laurie annas 3

 

 

laurie annas 4

 

 

laurie annas 5

 

 

laurie annas 6

 

 

laurie annas 7

 

Didn’t I tell you that it was gorgeous beyond measure?

 

I really want to just take my family and move in.

 

I also really want LaurieAnna and her talented husband to come to middle Tennessee and open up a shop.

 

What you need to do now is head over to LaurieAnna's Vintage Home blog and check out her beautiful new farmhouse and take a look around her online shoppe.  Really, you have to go over there.  And, if you are ever in Canton, Texas, you really must go to her shoppe and see what I saw. 

 

It is truly an experience.

 

Oh yeah, let me show you one of the things that I brought back to Tennessee with me…

 

jars !

 

 

I am totally loving the look and the convenience of this bottle drying rack.  Becky had one similar to this one and I loved it,  so I had to bring one home with me.

 

 

jars !!

 

The little chalkboard slate came from her shoppe also.  Such fun!

 

Okay, head on over to LaurieAnna's when you have a few minutes to soak in some major beauty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home