On Top of the Old Jelly Cabinet

Just a quick post today…

I recently picked up another scale at the flea market in Nashville.  This one had a great big tray on it that I really liked.

I also found an old galvanized sap bucket at the flea market while in Texas.

I decided to put these two pieces together on top of my beautiful old jelly cabinet.


This cabinet is on the other wall of my dining room that I showed in my last post about my newly painted buffet.


dr scale 2



dr scale 3



dr scale 4


I am on the lookout now for one of those beautifully ornate scales like my friend, Becky over at Buckets of Burlap has.  Her husband loves scales and has some great ones.


I hope you are all having a blessed day.  “


This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!”


Linking up over at Marty's at A Stroll Thru Life.


Also partying over at Faded Charm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home