Flea Market Finds For Etsy

Hi my friends…

 

Went and did a little shopping at the Nashville flea market on Thursday with my son, who just happened to start college yesterday.  (thankfully, it’s a local community college where he will attend the first two years and can still live at home)

 

I found a couple of old lockers for myself and a neat old beautiful green ammo box.

 

I also picked up a few things for my ETSY shop that I thought I would show you.

 

etsy blog 1

 

 

etsy blog 3

 

 

etsy blog 2

 

 

There were not a lot of vendors this month, but I still found some pretty neat things.

 

I will be adding these items to my Amys All Things Home Etsy Shop very soon.  Stop by sometime and look around if you have a chance.

 

Thanks to all who have supported me in this new business venture.  I pray that it will be exactly what God wants it to be.  I sure have a lot to learn about being a “business lady”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home