Open House Party


Welcome to another week of the Open House party.

The link to join the party is at the bottom of this post.  I look forward each week to seeing what you have to share and I truly appreciate your support of my party. 

First,  I have another stunning home for us to tour.  Christie @ Three Pixie Lane has opened up her gorgeous home for the party this week.  Not only has Christie decorated their home beautifully, she also creates some of the most amazing and unique parties.

Enjoy the tour!



Did you notice the beautiful wood ceiling and floors?  The toile curtains had me at "hello"!


I had to throw in a few pictures of her home decorated for Christmas.

This Christmas mantel is one of my favorites!







You will have to check out more of the inside of this darling shabby shed.


Christie even decorates her son's tree house with such charm. 





Please visit  Three Pixie Lane  to see more of this fabulous home.  Thank you Christie for participating in the Open House tour.

Now on to the party..







 
 
 
Thanks for your visits and the sweet notes you leave me.

Hugs,
Sherry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home