An Old Door and Industrial Stools

Hello to all of you, my sweet friends.

It has been a long while since I showed you my sofa table that I put together on a whim.  And, since I have a few new followers who haven’t seen it and I have changed it up a little bit, I thought I would just show it again.

sofa table 1


sofa table 3


sofa table 4


sofa table 2


This is a totally thrown together little table.  I needed something for behind the couch and had the old door in the attic and brought home the stools from my uncle’s house.  Voila…sofa table.


Most of you have seen my great green carpenter’s tote before in my dining room.  It got moved to the living room so now I can see it more often.  I love that chippy green paint.  So perfect.


Do you have any makeshift furniture in your home?  I bet you do because that’s just how we roll, isn’t it?


Happily partying over at Common Ground, At the Picket Fence, My Romantic Home, and The French Country Cottage, and LaurieAnna's for her Farmhouse Friday party.  Headed over to a new party for me at Brambleberry Cottage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home