New Friend


It's always nice to welcome new friends into your life.
   I have a lovely lady friend that has moved into our home and I hope she stays around for a very long time.


My friend is not much of a talker but she listens well.

I have to admit when we first met I was a little jealous of her great shape but we have got past that now. 

 I have noticed she is a little rough in places, but aren't we all?  

 She is really fun to have around and I have enjoyed having another lady in the house. 

 Yesterday I pulled out my jewelry and we tried it on with different outfits. 

My friend is not much of a talker but she does listen well.

She doesn't have a lot of clothes but you gals know I love to shop.

Let me introduce...

Miss Penelope Rose





Right now she is a little naked!

   I have to go shopping for lace and other pretties to doll her up but I couldn't wait to introduce her to all of you.  Having Penelope Rose around will be a lot of fun...sort of like a grown ups Barbie doll! 

I have wanted a vintage dress form for a long time but you know I am really cheap cost conscience.  I am happy to say that Penelope Rose was quite a bargain! 

On another note..

 We leave for our trip to Venice and the Greek islands in eleven days!!

I am really excited,  and somewhat stressed with working on last minute trip details.   Now we are dealing with everything that needs to be handled with the sale and closing of the beach house.  It is suppose to close while we are on the cruise. 

I hope you will bear with me if my post and comments are limited until we get back from the trip. 

Is anyone interested in taking over the Open House party for three weeks while I am gone?   My email address is on the sidebar.

Thanks,
Sherry

I'll be joining the fun at:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

House Minimalist Modern Design11 237x300 Minimalist House Design Tips

Started Affect Home Prices Timeyear Home